News & Events
Saturday, October 3, 2020, 5-10pm
Firestone Farms, 101 Town Center Ave, Columbiana, OH
Hosted by Columbiana Uncorked, Columbiana Area Tourism Bureau and Firestone Farms.
Join us for an evening of fun featuring:
* Ohio Wineries
* Juried arts & craft vendors
* Entertainment by: Anthony Horvath 5-6:30pm; The Conkle Brothers 6:30-8pm; Leanne Binder 8-10pm
* Delicious food
* Outdoor tented event (held rain or shine)
Tickets are $25 in advance. Must be 21 yrs+ to participate. Purchase now at Columbiana Uncorked.
Includes: 10 tasting tickets, 1 commemorative glass & tasting passport. $1 sample and $5 glass tickets available for purchase.
Uncorked will adhere to CDC, State and local Health Dept. guidelines for Covid-19, including mask, social distancing, and sanitizing mandates.
Funds raised benefit the Columbiana Area Tourism Bureau, a 501(c)3 nonprofit dedicated to the preservation of Columbiana’s unique heritage and sustainable tourism designed to contribute to the area’s economic growth. For more information, please call the CATB at 330 482-2282, email Info@TourColumbianaOhio.com, or visit www.TourColumbianaOhio.com.
*If Uncorked is cancelled, refunds will be given upon request minus a $5 processing fee.
We Flea for one reason - community. The Youngstown Flea hosts a “Market For Makers” one Saturday per month from 9am-3pm right in the heart of the Downtown Youngstown area dedicated to local/regional vendors of hand-made, antique and repurposed wood/metal/furniture, vintage clothing, and collectibles.
Canfield Craft Show on the Green ~ September ~ CANCELLED
Columbiana Wine Fest ~ October ~ October 3rd
Canfield H.S. Craft Show ~ December ~ ???
Easy Ways to Support GG
1. Online Shopping! ~ If you shop Amazon, anytime during the year, you can support GG for free at the same time! Just use Amazon Smile and choose Goodness Grows as your charity of choice. Then, you get your items and we get 0.5% of the purchase price through this program! Check it out online at smile.amazon.com.
2. Volunteering! ~ Give of your time and get back lots of love & smiles! We enjoy having people pitch in to help with jam making, crafting, gardening...whatever we're working on. Maybe you even have a skill you could teach us!
3. Donating Items! ~ We are always in need of basic jam making supplies such as regular 8oz. canning jars, lids, sugar, and white vinegar.
4. Charitable Giving! ~ As a small non-profit, Goodness Grows depends upon generous supporters who give monetary support. A contribution to Goodness Grows is tax-deductible, to the extent allowed by law. As you are pondering what organizations to support in this new year, please consider a gift (one-time or on-going) to Goodness Grows. Your donations help us to continue our mission of working with people of all abilities.
There is good work being done right here and we would love for you to be a part of it!
THE BIG TAP IN
Originally scheduled for spring, pushed to August, and now canceled for 2020. Keep your fingers crossed that we can all join in the fun in 2021!