News & Events
There is always something happening at Goodness Grows!
- Special needs classes have returned. Spring visits mean digging, weeding, planting, and more. We love having these wonderful workers!
- Work days at Goodness Grows for volunteers of all skill levels. Let us know if you want to come and see how you can help! Many hands make light work.
- If getting fresh, local produce throughout the growing season, while supporting programs for special needs youth and adults sounds like your thing, our CSA is for you. Our season starts soon. Thanks to all who subscribed!
- Annual Springtime Plant & Flower Sale - Just in time for Mother's Day! May 9, 10, 11, and 12 ~ Come get hanging baskets and more, right here in North Lima!
- Springtime in Columbiana was awesome! Thanks to the Chamber of Commerce for inviting us to participate!
- Austintown Farmers Market Mother's Day Market was a wonderful event! We can't wait for the regular season to start on June 11!
- Youngstown Flea - May 12 from 10:00 - 4:00 ~ We are excited to be a part of the Flea's third season. We'll be there May through September. Come experience the Flea!
- 7th Annual RiverFest - June 2 from 11:00 - 4:00 ~ One of our favorite events of the summer! Vendors, food, a beautiful location at the B&O Station in Youngstown, plus free canoe and kayak rides!
- Goodness Grows 4th Annual Family Fun Fest ~ Saturday, July 14 from 2-5pm - The Green Team, Bunnies in Baskets, Angels For Animals will all be special guests this year!