News & Events
There is always something happening at Goodness Grows!
- Goodness Grows 4th Annual Family Fun Fest ~ Saturday, July 14 from 2-5pm - The Green Team, Bunnies in Baskets, Angels For Animals, Youngstown Phantoms Hockey, and Magic by Devin Knight will all be special guests this year! Funky Punky Cotton Candy will have free samples! Admission, crafts, games, fresh popcorn, and special guests are all free! Tickets must be purchased for the bake Walk, hot dogs, and chips. We will also have our Jungle Jam for sale. Fun for the whole family!!! We hope to see you this year!
- CSA season! First pick up day is June 28 from 4-7pm, then continues every Thursday through September 27. Thanks to all who subscribed!
- Austintown Farmers Market ~ We'll be there every Monday from 5-8pm through September.
- Mission Night Market ~ July 13, August 10, and September 14 from 6 to 10! This is a new market in Boardman that we are excited to experience. From their website: "The Mission Night Market aims to bring diverse people together under the night sky in a celebration of culture, community and connection with proceeds to benefit Rescue Mission of Mahoning Valley.
Each month The Mission Night Market will provide opportunities for local producers to share healthy foods, new businesses to get their feet wet, for musicians to reach new audiences, for community groups to share their programs and for all of us to gather with our neighbors for a memorable and meaningful evening. Plans are for monthly markets throughout the region. The inaugural 2018 Mission Night Market festivities will occur at Huntington Place plaza at 1393 Boardman-Canfield Road in Boardman on the 2nd Friday of every month June through October from 6P-10P."
- Youngstown Flea ~ July 14/Aug 18/Sept 8/Oct 13 from 10:00 - 4:00 ~ We are excited to be a part of the Flea's third season. We'll be there May through September. Come experience the Flea! (GG will not be at the July Flea.)
- Columbiana 1st Friday Block Parties ~ Head to downtown Columbiana on the first Friday throughout the summer. Enjoy events like a car show, remote control car race, crafts, games, food & fun! This event is rain or shine, from 5pm - 8pm, the first Friday of June, July, and August.